Tuesday 13 July 2010

Bottoms Up - Trey Songz Ft Nicki Minaj

Rébecca Neverson ♥♥

It's the collaboration that everybody has been waiting for ... TREY SONGZ and NICKI MINAJ 
Trey Songz Brand new album is releasing on his birthday ( 14th September) and 'Bottoms Up' ft Nicki Minaj is his first single off the album.


Trey was on Ustream today and kept playing Bottoms up and was saying he's got a surprise ... 10 mins later and he's back on after a 5 minute break < 
Trey: 'OK I got Nicki here '
and his screen parts in to two and Nicki is sat in the studio talking to all her Trey and everyone on Ustream. She was telling Trey to tell everybody about how the whole song came about ... '
Trey:  Well I got some new beats and I e-mailed Nicki and was like , Nicki I got a new beat that I NEED YOU for it and it's gonna be my first single !
Nicki:  ' I got this email that I had been waiting for ,for so long and Finally I though , this is our time... I was doing my thing but I shut off and was like can I do this it's such an amazing song, But then suddenly Roman (Alter EGO)was in there and I just went crazy'


Nicki then went on to ask about the video ... 
Trey: Yes we are gonna shoot the video asap' 
Nicki: Can we shoot it in L.A.
Trey: I'm in rehearsals right now , so I'll have to see what we can do with it though , but it's gonna be hot !


'Bottoms Up' is out today and make sure that you listen to it overt and over again so that you are ready to sing-along when the video hit's our screens :)


Trey commented on how he's trying to be on Twitter and Ustream alot more. His next scheduled Ustream is 5:00pm PDT... Be there or be square !


Don't forget to follow Trey on Twitter @SongzYuuup and Nicki @NICKIMINAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment