Friday 24 September 2010

Nicki covers Complex Magazine and shows us how it's done !!!





Nicki Minaj is covering Complex magazine in the October/November issue. She shows us how it's done by working it in just a Black bra and so black fishnets and yes she carries it all off beautifully in true Nicki Minaj style. 


"...But you know what else he told me he wrote for me? The Alicia Keys song “I’m Ready.” I happen to love the song. I never told anyone that, I hope he won’t get mad that I said that." When asked about hearing Drakes love proposal in Miss Me


Then she also comments on...




Nicki Speaking on her choice to remain celiabte-
Yes, and I encourage all my young Barbies to do the same. I just don’t have time.

Since Nicki does interviews very rarely she address the question everyones ALWAYS asking...


Speaking about her sexual preference-
When I rap, it’s just an extension of how I speak, and that’s how I talk. If you don’t like it, don’t listen. I’m also not going to explain something just because I said it in a rap. Take what you want from it. [In the press] I didn’t say [I don't like women]. I said I don’t have sex with women. I don’t have sex with men right now either. If [bisexual is] what they wanna call me, then fine. 

Nicki's brand new album 'Pink Friday'is out 23.11.10(MARK YOUR CALENDARS)!!!
Be sure to follow the fabulous Harajuku Barbie on Twitter @NICKIMINAJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment